Thursday, September 13, 2007

Realtor Names

Since I am leaving to Portugal this afternoon, I thought I would leave with a list of names that make for good realtors. I don't know why I thought of this now.

Females:
  • Julie
  • Barbara
  • Joyce
  • Gayle
  • Carol
  • Geri
  • Toni
  • Cindy
  • Terry
  • Linda
  • Roz
  • Judy
  • Patricia

Males:*

  • Jerry
  • Anthony
  • Frank
  • Terry
  • Pat

For some reason, people with these names are destined to be realtors at some point in their lives.

Ok, off to Portugal for bachaula, fado, cobblestone streets and vinho verde. Hopefully my lovely girlfriend will guest blog for me. She has my password.

See you all next week. If there's a terrorist attack on TAP Air flight 103, thanks for spending time on Gentry or Not.

*This is a female dominated industry.

No comments: